Black Lives Matter
The Harvard Quantum Initiative condemns racism, racial injustice, racially-targeted violence and discrimination. We celebrate the common bonds that unite us in our exploration of the world, and are committed to developing an environment of respect and opportunity. We will work to develop programs that will deepen our commitment and advance diversity and inclusion in quantum science and engineering. We believe that substantial, enduring change is possible only when our community engages in sustained reflection, discussion, and action. We invite our community members to share their ideas by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also take time to engage with these Anti-Racism Rescources curated by several Harvard community members.
- Harvard Partners with National Labs Quantum Computing
- HQI Co-director Evelyn Hu named to National Quantum Initiative Advisory Committee
- HQI Member Kang-Kuen Ni and her lab Discover Surprising Role of Light in Ultra-Cold Chemical Reaction
- New NSF Engineering Research Center for Quantum Networks seeks to lay the technical and social foundations of the quantum internet
- HQI member, Kang-Kuen Ni, and other researchers form single molecule in optical tweezer
- HQI Seed fund recipient, Dries Sels, leads innovative NMR research