Black Lives Matter
The Harvard Quantum Initiative condemns racism, racial injustice, racially-targeted violence and discrimination. We celebrate the common bonds that unite us in our exploration of the world, and are committed to developing an environment of respect and opportunity. We will work to develop programs that will deepen our commitment and advance diversity and inclusion in quantum science and engineering. We believe that substantial, enduring change is possible only when our community engages in sustained reflection, discussion, and action. We invite our community members to share their ideas by emailing email@example.com. Please also take time to engage with these Anti-Racism Rescources curated by several Harvard community members.
- HQI Co-Director Mikhail Lukin named recipient of 2021 OSA Awards
- HQI Graduate Student, Katherine Van Kirk, advances as a finalist in the Hertz Fellowship
- Susanne Yelin named 2021 OSA Fellow
- HQI Member, Julia Mundy, receives Packard Fellowship
- HQI Co-Director John Doyle awarded APS Broida Prize
- HQI Co-Director Mikhail Lukin discusses his work at OPN’s Quantum 2.0 Conference