Black Lives Matter
The Harvard Quantum Initiative condemns racism, racial injustice, racially-targeted violence and discrimination. We celebrate the common bonds that unite us in our exploration of the world, and are committed to developing an environment of respect and opportunity. We will work to develop programs that will deepen our commitment and advance diversity and inclusion in quantum science and engineering. We believe that substantial, enduring change is possible only when our community engages in sustained reflection, discussion, and action. We invite our community members to share their ideas by emailing email@example.com. Please also take time to engage with these Anti-Racism Rescources curated by several Harvard community members.
- HQI Member, Julia Mundy, receives Packard Fellowship
- HQI Co-Director John Doyle awarded APS Broida Prize
- HQI Co-Director Mikhail Lukin discusses his work at OPN’s Quantum 2.0 Conference
- Harvard team uses lasers to cool polyatomic molecules
- Harvard Partners with National Labs Quantum Computing
- HQI Co-director Evelyn Hu named to National Quantum Initiative Advisory Committee